Please read carefully!

I am all natural light photographer so I depend on the right kind of sunshine! So the sessions are only scheduled in the morning and evening. My sessions iunclude 1 high resolution CD and copy rights for you to print your pictures at your favorite lab. I use quaility print labs... so if you feel comfort in that use me for printing(Prices available upon request.) **Each additional CD is $5.00. I do include all editing but head swaps $10.00 per swap!(I try to avoid that from happening..I hate them!) I will travel FREE if you are within the location of Weber and Davis county. Fees will apply out of those counties. You can choose your destination or I can show you a few of my favorites. I have a SMALL moving studio in my front room for little kiddos. I like to keep the time frame about 1-2 hours. I do understand the newborns need a little break every now and then so their session will vary. Please allow up to 2 Weeks for me to get you your CD.